<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A view of state sponsored terrorism 

In the comments section I mentioned there was an amazing picture of the descruction that Israel is causing Lebanon on the front page of the New York Times. I found it and here it is:



Unless someone can convince me that is nothing but a big military district, rather than the residential/commercial district it appears to be this sure looks like terrorism via U.S. made bombers. If you are a U.S. taxpaper, as I am sure many readers are, here are your tax dollars hard at work. Disgusting.

UPDATE

Here is a picture that appeared in the New York Times today:



As it was quite large as an entire half page you could really get an appreciation of the devestation. But I think you can still get some idea from both the picture on this post that Isreal, as reprisal for the capture of two Israeli soldiers, has decided to wipe out a good part of Lebanon.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?